Sarah Raven Gift Vouchers make an ideal gift for the gardeners and cooks in your life. Let the recipient choose their own gift from our great range of seeds, bulbs, plants, garden and cookery kit, homeware and books.
buying gift vouchers
Buying and sending a gift voucher is easy, simply choose your option below and click on the link.
You can choose from:
• Online Gift Vouchers (valid on all online orders)
• Printed Gift Vouchers (valid on all phone or postal orders)
redeeming an online gift voucher
Online Gift Vouchers are redeemable against any order placed online only at sarahraven.com. Make sure you have your unique voucher code handy (found in your email).
- Add your chosen items to your basket and proceed to checkout as normal.
- On the Payment stage of checkout, you will be asked if you have an Online Gift Voucher. Enter your voucher code as it appears in your original email (we recommend copy and pasting from your Gift Voucher email).
- Available credit will be deducted against your order total. If you have any credit remaining, this will remain available next time you redeem your voucher. If there is any balance outstanding on the order, you can pay by credit/debit card as usual.
You can check the credit left on your voucher at any time – please go to the online gift voucher page and click 'Check your balance'. Please have your voucher code handy.
You can use your gift voucher alongside any other offer (eg sale items, discount codes, multibuy offers) and there is no minimum spend. Your balance can also be redeemed against P&P charges. For more information, please see the FAQs on the online gift voucher page.
Your voucher code is unique to you, so please do not share it with anyone else. Gift vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash. If you return an item purchased using an Online Gift Voucher, the balance will be recredited to your voucher code for future online orders. Online Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of the last transaction.
redeeming a printed gift voucher
Printed Gift Vouchers are redeemable against any phone or postal order.
- Browse our catalogue or website and make note of the product name, code, size/colour and quantities. You may find our order form helpful for this.
- Call our Customer Service team on 0345 092 0283 and let them know you wish to pay with a voucher. Please have your Printed Gift Voucher handy as you will need to quote the code when requested.
- If there is any outstanding balance to be paid, please also have the appropriate payment details handy.
- Fill out an order form from the back of one of our catalogues or printed from our website.
- Enclose the order form and your Printed Gift Vouchers in an envelope. If there is any outstanding balance to be paid, please also provide the appropriate payment details.
- Please post your order form to: Sarah Raven, 1 Woodstock Court, Blenheim Road, Marlborough, Wiltshire, SN8 4AN.
Any balance not used will be saved against your account for future phone or postal orders. You can check your balance at any time by calling our Customer Services team on 0345 092 0283.
You can use your Gift Voucher alongside any other offer (eg sale items, discount codes, multibuy offers) and there is no minimum spend. Your balance can also be redeemed against P&P charges.
online gift vouchers faq
What are Online Gift Vouchers?
Online Gift Vouchers give credit that can be used for shopping online at sarahraven.com. They are sent to the recipient by email accompanied by a personal message from you. If you would rather send a gift voucher that can be redeemed by post or phone instead, please purchase our Printed Gift Vouchers.
How to order:
- Fill in all parts of the form below.
- Preview your message before adding the voucher to your basket – All personalisation will be sent as written on the order.
- Proceed to checkout and complete the order.
- Once you complete your order, you will receive an email saying 'your order has been despatched'. This confirms that the Gift Voucher has been processed, but it will only be emailed to the recipient on the day you requested.
How are Online Gift Vouchers sent?
Online Gift Vouchers are sent via email with a personalised message, direct to the recipient on a day of your choosing. The email will contain a unique voucher code which should be kept safe and private.
Where do I find my unique voucher code?
Each voucher code is a series of numbers, letters and dashes, and will be in the original voucher email sent to the recipient. Please keep this code safe and private. We recommend copy-pasting the code from this email at checkout to ensure it is input correctly.
How do I know how much money is on my gift voucher?
The original email sent to the recipient will state the original value of the voucher. You can check the balance of the voucher at any time by clicking ‘Check your balance’ on the Online Gift Voucher page and entering your unique voucher code. You can also check your balance at the Payment stage of checkout, or by calling Customer Services on 0345 092 0283.
What can be purchased with Online Gift Vouchers?
Online Gift Vouchers can be used to purchase anything from sarahraven.com, including Sarah’s courses at Perch Hill and sale items. There is no minimum spend, and any balance not used in a transaction will remain with the unique voucher code for future purchases.
What can’t be purchased with Online Gift Vouchers?
Vouchers cannot be redeemed against previous purchases, phone or postal orders, gift vouchers or items purchased in the shop at Perch Hill.
Can I get the cash back from my Online Gift Voucher?
Sarah Raven Gift Vouchers cannot be returned or refunded, except in accordance with your legal rights. The balance cannot be converted into cash.
Can I return an item purchased with an Online Gift Voucher?
If you wish to return any product purchased with an Online Gift Voucher, any refund due will be credited back onto your unique voucher code for future online purchases. We can resupply your voucher code if you have deleted your original email.
When will my Online Gift Voucher expire?
Online Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of the last transaction. Any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of the validity period.
What happens if my Online Gift Voucher is lost or stolen?
The voucher code contained in your original email is unique to you and valuable – please keep your code safe and private. The credit attached to your unique code can only be redeemed once, and we cannot be held responsible if someone else uses your code without your permission. If you have lost or deleted the original email with your unique voucher code, please contact Customer Services to request a new email.
For the perfect finishing touch, you can now add gift wrap to many of our products.
how does it work?
Follow these simple steps to send the perfect gift:
- Add your chosen gift to your basket and once you’ve finished shopping, proceed to view your basket.
- You’ll see the option to add gift wrap just beneath the product details.
- Click on the ‘Add gift wrap’ box and then select the wrap available.
- Continue through the checkout process and you’ll be given the option to add a gift message, which will be printed on a gift card and included with the gift.
Please note there’s only one type of wrap per product, determined by the size and shape of the gift you’ve chosen. We can only add one gift message per order, if you wish to order more than one gift these need to be placed on separate orders.
Only items showing as in-stock can be gift wrapped.