Sarah Raven Ultimate Flower Meadow Mix Seeds
(You save )
In this mix
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Hardy Annual, Half-Hardy Annual
- Ground Cover (Scattered)
- Broad Tolerance
- June - September, 8-10 weeks after sowing
- 1.2m (4ft)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Sow direct April-June. Clear area, dig over, rate soil to form a fine seed bed into which seeds will readily germinate. Scatter seeds evenly, rake over and water.
This gives you a beautiful 'strawberries and cream' mix of white and pink, with a scattering of blue. Includes cosmos, cornflowers, poppies and ammi.
- Full soil preparation and sowing instructions will be sent out with this packet of seed.
- Seed shaker contains 18g of seed mixed with approximately 65g of buckwheat husks to aid even scattering. Covers an area of 7 square metres