Year Round Vegetable Seed Tin Collection
(You save )
In this collection
- Kitchen Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
The top outstanding, everyday vegetables which will provide you with veg all year round. If I was cast off to a desert island, and had to grow my own food, these are vegetable seeds I would take.
These 15 packets of seeds come in a stylish Sarah Raven seed tin (18x16cm (depth 8cm)) which you can re-use. You'll also receive detailed sowing instructions and a month by month successional sowing and harvesting chart.
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive gift box, with tissue paper and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.
Please note: only items which are showing ‘in stock’ can be gift wrapped.For harvesting late spring to early autumn:
- Artichoke 'Violet de Provence' – elegant, beautiful and delicious
- Broad Bean 'Stereo' – late season, bred for soft, delicious bean skins, so never needs shelling
- Carrot 'Nantes 5' – for early, delicious sweet carrots
- Courgette 'Romanesco' – superb texture and taste and good large flowers for stuffing
- Cucumber 'La Diva' – delicious, miniature cucumbers for growing inside or out
- French Bean 'Blue Lake' (Climbing) – the best flavoured climbing French bean
- Tomato 'Sungold' – sweet cherry tomato, for eating whole and raw and for making sauces and soups
- Leek 'Autumn Giant' – tall and straight with dark green leaves and super-straight, white stems.
- Broccoli 'Cardinal' – a good producer in March and April, when there's little in the garden to eat
- Spinach 'Medania' – as a baby leaf salad or fully grown, this has the best flavour and texture of any spinach I know and is slow to bolt
- Squash 'Red Kuri' – elegant climbing squash with good productivity and flavour
For harvesting almost all year:
- Beetroot 'Boltardy' – lovely, sweet round beetroot
- Chard 'White Silver 2' – delicious leaves and stems for six months of harvest
- Lettuce 'Salad Bowl' – the best ever cut-and-come-again lettuce which produces for months at a stretch
- Lettuce 'Red Salad Bowl' – a beautiful crimson-purple oak leaf lettuce, which is really slow to bolt and has a good shape