White Garden Bulb Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Container Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- April - May
- 45cm (18in)
- Full Sun
- Don’t plant tulips until mid-late October. Plant pointy end up 10-15cm deep, 8cm apart in borders (less in containers). You can use a mycorrhizal Bulb Starter.
Every season can make its own white garden and this collection is the earliest burst of white garden beauty, backed by my favourite small garden shrub, Amelanchier. Perfect for a shady corner, you’ve got a fabulous tulip, a favourite here now for 20 years, plus the super-flowery Multiflora hyacinth, lightly scented ‘Toto’ narcissus and elegant and late white-frosted-soft-blue grape hyacinth. This gives 8 weeks - at least - of garden flowering.This collection contains:
- 20 bulbs of Tulip 'White Valley' syn `Exotic Emperor'
- 5 bulbs of Hyacinthus orientalis 'White' (Multiflora)
- 30 bulbs of Narcissus 'Toto'
- 25 bulbs of Muscari armeniacum 'Siberian Tiger'
After flowering leave the foliage to die back naturally if you want to reuse the bulbs.