Venetian Dahlia Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Cutting Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- July - November
- 1.2m (4ft)
- Semi-Cactus Group Group, Decorative Group, Ball Group, Miscellaneous Group
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Plant just under the soil surface, 75cm (30in) apart.
- Pot up undercover in spring, place somewhere light and frost-free and keep moist. Pinch out growing tips at 20cm and plant out after last frosts. Alternatively plant straight into the ground when the frosts are nearly over.
An incredible collection of eight dahlias exclusively put together by Sarah. This collection will provide wonderful colours in the garden, and if you keep picking them, each tuber will give you hundreds of flowers to arrange from early July through to November.
All dahlia flowers are edible, scatter their petals on salads for flavour, texture and colour.This collection contains:
- Dahlia 'Ambition'
- Dahlia 'Karma Naomi' - The tuber collection contains Dahlia ‘Karma Naomi’, which replaces ‘Con Amore’ due to a shortage of tubers. The plant collection is not affected
- Dahlia 'Downham Royal'
- Dahlia 'Crazy Legs'
- Dahlia 'Jowey Mirella'
- Dahlia 'New Baby'
- Dahlia 'Sam Hopkins'
- Dahlia 'Thomas A. Edison'
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive hessian sack, with ribbon and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.
Please note: only items which are showing ‘in stock’ can be gift wrapped.
Support with a stout stick, tie in every couple of weeks. In the south you can mulch deeply and overwinter them in the ground, alternatively, lift and overwinter your dahlias frost free undercover.