Ultimate Sweet Pea Seed Gift Box Collection
|Sow Under Cover
- Cutting Garden, On a Climbing Support
- Broad Tolerance
- May - September
- 1.8m (6ft)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Plant out, 2 plants to a vertical support, 15cm (6in) apart in a mild spell in March-May.
- Sow October to April, 2 seeds into 1 Rootrainer. When roots fill container, pot on 2 seedlings together into a 1 litre pot. Pinch out tips when plants have 4 pairs of leaves. If autumn sown, overwinter in a light, cool place.
A wonderful selection of all the best long-stemmed, strongly scented varieties.This collection includes:
- Lathyrus odoratus 'Eclipse'
- Lathyrus odoratus 'Solway Serenade'
- Lathyrus odoratus 'King Edward VII'
- Lathyrus odoratus 'High Scent'
- Lathyrus odoratus 'Blue Velvet'
- Lathyrus odoratus 'Mrs Collier'
Our exclusive collection has been packed into one of our beautiful gift boxes. It makes the perfect present for flower lovers of all abilities. The box has been produced in the UK using vegetable dyes and is fully recyclable, using responsible FSC approved materials.
This can be further gift wrapped in our larger exclusive gift box, with tissue paper and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.
Please note: only items which are showing ‘in stock’ can be gift wrapped.
Plant seedlings out during a mild spell March-May, providing support. Tie the stems into your framework on a regular basis and pinch out tendrils.