The Ultimate Sweet Pea Seed Tin Collection
In this collection
|Sow Under Cover|
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Cutting Garden, On a Climbing Support
- Broad Tolerance
- May - September
- 1.8m (6ft)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Plant out, 2 plants to a vertical support, 15cm (6in) apart in a mild spell in March-May.
- Sow October to April, 2 seeds into 1 Rootrainer. When roots fill container, pot on 2 seedlings together into a 1 litre pot. Pinch out tips when plants have 4 pairs of leaves. If autumn sown, overwinter in a light, cool place.
A wonderful selection of all the best long-stemmed, strongly scented varieties.
The seed tin collection contains 1 packet each of:
- Sweet Pea 'Almost Black'
- Sweet Pea 'Anniversary'
- Sweet Pea 'Blue Velvet'
- Sweet Pea 'King Edward VII'
- Sweet Pea 'Mrs Collier'
- Sweet Pea 'Solway Serenade'
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive gift box, with tissue paper and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.
Please note: only items which are showing ‘in stock’ can be gift wrapped.
Plant seedlings out during a mild spell March-May, providing support. Tie the stems into your framework on a regular basis and pinch out tendrils.