The Hot and Dry Border Collection
In this collection
- Border (Back), Border (Front), Border (Middle)
- Broad Tolerance
- May - September
- 90cm (36in)
- Full Sun
If you live on a site with either poor or free-draining soil, but long for a garden full of vigour and colour, then this hot dry mix will be just the answer. These plants are suited to drought conditions but somehow don’t look like it. With a lovely close languor and fluffiness, they have the resilience whilst delivering plenty of flower-power throughout the summer.This collection contains 3 x 9cm pots each of:
- Gaura lindheimeri 'The Bride' (syn. Oenothera)
- Geranium pyrenaicum 'Bill Wallis'
- Agastache aurantiaca 'Morello'
- Salvia x jamensis 'Nachtvlinder'
- Agapanthus campanulatus 'Midnight Star' (syn. Navy Blue)
- Anemanthele lessoniana 'Sirocco'
After planting, water generously for 1-2 weeks so the plants get well established.