Soft and Graceful Drift Mix
In this mix
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Ground Cover (Scattered)
- Broad Tolerance
- March - May
- 90cm (36in)
- 80 bulbs (1 square metre)
- Full Sun
- Fritillaria and Narcissus should be plante 15-20cm deep ideally in rich soil. The Tulips should be planted 10-15cm. For a naturalised drift appearance mix the bulbs and scatter them over the ground and plant where they land.
Like the very best bridal gown, we fell on this romantic Carien Van Boxtel combination of fritillaries, camassias, narcissi, species and hybrid tulips in ivory, white and cream. The mixture of flower shapes are perfect, the heights, and soft variation in tone — this once planted, will repeat for years.
This collection contains:
- 15 bulbs of Tulip 'White Valley'
- 20 bulbs of Tulip turkestanica
- 15 bulbs of Tulip 'Mieke Telkamp'
- 25 bulbs of Narcissus 'Sailboat'
- 2 bulbs of Fritillaria raddeana
- 3 bulbs of Camassia leichtlinii 'Sacajawea' (v)
Don’t plant tulips until October.