Narcissus for Naturalising Collection
(You save )
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Border (Middle)
- Broad Tolerance
- March - April
- 45cm (18in)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Part Shade
- Plant pointy end up, 10-15cm (4-6in) inches deep with three to four inches (8-10cm) between each bulb.
- Plant anytime from August-November. Plant pointy end up, 10-15cm deep with 8-10cm between each bulb in borders (less in containers). After flowering deadhead but allow leaves to die back naturally to give the bulbs strength for the following year.
Every year we plant more bulbs in our grass and these are my top five narcissi for succesion, scale and scent.This collection contains 10 bulbs each of:
- Narcissus pseudonarcissus 'Lobularis' (Lent Lily Daffodil)
- Narcissus 'Pueblo'
- Narcissus 'Silver Chimes'
- Narcissus 'White Cheerfulness'
- Narcissus 'Actaea'
Our bulb collections will be supplied with each variety bagged individually. To reduce waste, we no longer collate these into a second larger bag. Your delivery paperwork will list details of the collection you have ordered and the varieties included. Our bags can either be recycled or composted (please check bags for details).
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive hessian sack, with ribbon and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.