Dutch Yard Tulip Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Container Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- April - May
- 45cm (18in)
- Triumph, Double Late, Single Late
- Full Sun
- Don’t plant tulips until mid-late October. Plant pointy end up 10-15cm deep, 8cm apart in borders (less in containers). You can use a mycorrhizal Bulb Starter. After flowering leave the foliage to die back naturally if you want to reuse the bulbs.
We adored this trio of tulips in our Terracotta pots this spring, the splash of red ‘Bastogne’ providing a brilliance amongst the dark richness of the other two. I passionately recommend it.
This collection contains:
- 10 or 15 bulbs of Tulip 'Bastogne'
- 15 or 30 bulbs of Tulip 'Ridgedale'
- 15 or 30 bulbs of Tulip 'Caviar'
Our tulip bulbs are the best and biggest we can find, from tried and trusted growers. Don't forget that tulips like to be planted late in October and November with the colder weather, and need a little watering if planted in pots.
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive hessian sack, with ribbon and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.
Please note: only items which are showing ‘in stock’ can be gift wrapped.
After flowering leave the foliage to die back naturally if you want to reuse the bulbs.