Dutch Yard Tulip Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Container Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- April - May
- 45cm (18in)
- Triumph, Double Late, Single Late
- Full Sun
- Don’t plant tulips until mid-late October. Plant pointy end up 10-15cm deep, 8cm apart in borders (less in containers). You can use a mycorrhizal Bulb Starter.
We adored this trio of tulips in our Terracotta pots this spring, the splash of red ‘Bastogne’ providing a brilliance amongst the dark richness of the other two. I passionately recommend it.This collection contains:
- 10 or 15 bulbs of Tulip 'Bastogne'
- 15 or 30 bulbs of Tulip 'Ridgedale'
- 15 or 30 bulbs of Tulip 'Caviar'
Our bulb collections will be supplied with each variety bagged individually. To reduce waste, we no longer collate these into a second larger bag. Your delivery paperwork will list details of the collection you have ordered and the varieties included. Our bags can either be recycled or composted (please check bags for details).
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive hessian sack, with ribbon and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.
Please note: only items which are showing ‘in stock’ can be gift wrapped.
After flowering leave the foliage to die back naturally if you want to reuse the bulbs.