Dahlia 'Berner Oberland'
In this mix
|Sow Under Cover|
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Tender Perennial Tuber
- Border (Back), Border (Middle)
- Acid, Chalky, Fertile, Neutral
- July - November
- 90cm (36in)
- Decorative Group
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Plant 30cm (12in) deep, 75cm (30in) apart.
A true, clear magenta, with compact and pretty flowers, which are excellent for cutting. This truly is the best in the brilliant pink.
- are first class, healthy tubers – the largest and best you can buy.
- come with full planting, spacing and cultivating instructions for beginner gardeners
- tubers should be potted up when they arrive and be kept in a light, frost-free place until the frosts are over and then be planted into the garden.
Support with a stout stick, tie in every couple of weeks. In the south you can mulch deeply and overwinter them in the ground.