Deep Zinnia Collection/Mix
Now From £8.95
(You save )
In this collection
|Sow Under Cover|
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Cutting Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- July - first frosts, 12-14 weeks from sowing.
- 90cm (36in)
- Full Sun
- 30cm (12in)
- Zinnias are best sown April-May under cover in modules or gutters to avoid root disturbance. Harden off seedlings before planting out after the frosts. Pinch out tips as you plant. Direct sow late May, zinnias hate cold nights.
A rich range of colours – saturated reds, purples, crimsons – for a carnival feel. Perfect for mixing with dahlias.The seed packet contains a mix of all three varieties whilst the seedling Collection includes 5 or 10 seedlings each of:
- Zinnia elegans 'Benary's Giant Coral'
- Zinnia elegans 'Benary's Giant Purple'
- Zinnia elegans 'Benary's Giant Wine'
Water once a week and stake plants individually . Ensure good air circulation around plants and tidy up any dead or dying leaves and plant material. Picking or deadheading is necessary to prolong blooming and encourage branching.