Coir Jiffy Pellet Tray Sets
In this mix
Reusable trays filled with coir pellets. Soak the pellets and, sow your seeds and, once germinated, remove the netting and plant out.Choose from: Small (Dia.30mm), or Large (Dia.50mm).
- Made from peat-free coir (coir is made from the natural fibre from the husk of the coconut)
- 45 large pellets included in each tray which fit into the 50mm diameter holes
- 60 small pellets included in each tray which fit into the 30mm diameter holes
- Each pellet measures 45mm (large) or 25mm (small) in diameter dry, swelling to approximately 50mm (large) or 30mm (small) diameter after soaking.
- Trays – H.2.5cm, W.32cm, L.52cm
- For Coir Jiffy Refills, Please click here
Why peat free?
Peat extraction threatens our pollinators, who depend on peatland to survive. Peat-free compost is made using recycled materials, and does not disturb the essential peatland that has taken centuries to form.