All Year Salad Seed Tin Collection
In this collection
|Sow Under Cover|
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Kitchen Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- 30cm (12in)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Part Shade
- 30cm (12in)
- Direct sow in small batches every 4-6 weeks from March-early September. Water the drill before sowing to decrease temperatures and sow in the evening. Can also sow in modules or gutter under cover from February for transplanting outside.
Grow your own delicious salad for crops throughout the year. 5 packets of seed in a beautiful Sarah Raven tin. Detailed sowing and planting instructions included.
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive gift box, with tissue paper and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.
Please note: only items which are showing ‘in stock’ can be gift wrapped.This collection includes 1 packet each of:
- Asolo Lettuce Mix seeds – A delicious Italian mix of lettuces and leaves.
- Salad Rocket 'Serrata' seeds – A delicious new salad rocket with a milder flavour.
- Best Summer Lettuces Mix seeds – Our bestselling mix of fresh crunchy lettuces.
- Best Winter Lettuces Mix seeds – The top favourite lettuces for winter sowing.
- Super Hardy Winter Salad Leaf Mix seeds – A delicious and varied spicy winter mix
These are all beautifully boxed in one of our branded seed tins (L.14cm, W.10cm, Depth.3cm) which can be used to collect and store seeds in the future.
In summer, salads are best in a partly shaded position to aid germination and prevent them bolting.