Abundant Borders Letterbox Collection
- Cutting Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- 1.8m (6ft)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Most are best sown under cover between February and April but some can be direct sown later in the year. Plant out once risk of frost has passed.
For brilliant borders that are full of life, look no further than our Abundant Borders Collection. Featuring some of our favourite seed varieties, this seed collection is bursting with boldness and colour. This gift collection contains 9 packets of seeds.This collection contains 1 seed packet each of:
- Cosmos bipinnatus 'Purity'
- Cosmos bipinnatus 'Rubenza'
- Verbena bonariensis
- Ammi majus
- Nigella damascena 'Persian Jewels Mix'
- Cosmos bipinnatus 'Double Click Cranberries'
- Cerinthe major 'Purpurascens'
- Salvia viridis 'Blue Monday'
- Nicotiana alata 'Grandiflora'
Plants should be kept in a frost free place until they can be hardened off and planted outside when all danger of frost has passed.