White Garden Dahlia Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Cutting Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- July - November
- 1.2m (4ft)
- Cactus Group, Decorative Group
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Plant just under the soil surface, 75cm (30in) apart.
- Pot up undercover in spring, place somewhere light and frost-free and keep moist. Pinch out growing tips at 20cm and plant out after last frosts. Alternatively plant straight into the ground when the frosts are nearly over.
I like the rich colours planted together and then I like the pales, none more so than these two white and green flowered dahlias - perfect for the white or pastel garden.This collection contains 1, 2 or 3 tubers each of:
- are first class, healthy tubers – the largest and best you can buy.
- come with full planting, spacing and cultivating instructions for beginner gardeners
- tubers should be potted up when they arrive and be kept in a light, frost-free place until the frosts are over and then be planted into the garden.
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive hessian sack, with ribbon and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.
Please note: only items which are showing ‘in stock’ can be gift wrapped.
Support with a stout stick, tie in every couple of weeks. In the south you can mulch deeply and overwinter them in the ground, alternatively, lift and overwinter your dahlias frost free undercover.