Vanilla Trough Pot Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Container Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- June - October
- 45cm (18in)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
On the edge of the lawn, I think this planted water trough is hard to beat — an incredible soft, cashmere colour mix, combined with great shapes and textures. I concluded for week after week last summer and autumn, this large pot combination has it all.This collection contains:
- 2 x 9cm pots of Phygelius x rectus 'Moonraker'
- 2 x 9cm pots of Helichrysum microphylum 'Silver Mist'
- 3 x 9cm pots of Osteospermum '3D Banana Shake'
- 2 x 9cm pots of Thunbergia alata 'African Sunset'
- 3 x 9cm pots of Setaria italica 'Red Jewel'
Water and deadhead as often as you can and start a weekly feed after about a month. The plants will need protection from early frosts, so keep somewhere frost-free in the spring.