Ultimate Dahlia Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Cutting Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- July - November
- 1.2m (4ft)
- Miscellaneous Group, Ball Group, Decorative Group, Anemone Group
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Plant just under the soil surface, 75cm (30in) apart.
- Pot up undercover in spring, place somewhere light and frost-free and keep moist. Pinch out growing tips at 20cm and plant out after last frosts. Alternatively plant straight into the ground when the frosts are nearly over.
The ultimate dahlia collection with all our top-ranking favourites, old and new. Fill an entire bed with these, or scatter them through your garden, like jewels.This collection includes 1 or 2 tubers each of:
- Dahlia 'Bishop of Auckland'
- Dahlia 'Burlesca'
- Dahlia 'Darkarin'
- Dahlia 'Soulman'
- Dahlia 'Zundert Mystery Fox'
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive hessian sack, with ribbon and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.
Please note: only items which are showing ‘in stock’ can be gift wrapped.
Support with a stout stick, tie in every couple of weeks. In the south you can mulch deeply and overwinter them in the ground, alternatively, lift and overwinter your dahlias frost free undercover.