Tulip 'Sarah Raven' and Tulip 'Menton' with Wallflower 'Sugar Rush Purple Bicolour' F1
In this mix
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Hardy Biennial (grown as a Hardy Annual), Hardy Perennial Bulb
- Border (Middle)
- Neutral - Alkaline
- April - May
- 60cm (24in)
- cheiri, Single Late, Lily flowered
- Common name
- Wallflower, Tulip
- 15 items
- Full Sun
- 25-30cm (10-12in)
- Don’t plant tulips until mid-late October. Plant pointy end up 10-15cm deep, 8cm apart in borders (less in containers). You can use a mycorrhizal Bulb Starter. After flowering leave the foliage to die back naturally if you want to reuse the bulbs.
The most chic combination we had in the garden last spring, the statuesque coral pink tulip 'Menton' contrasted to a soft purple wallflower, with the deep glossy 'Sarah Raven' scattered through. As an added bonus these two are super-perennial tulips.This collection contains:
- 5 bulbs of Tulip 'Sarah Raven'
- 5 bulbs of Tulip 'Menton'
- 5 jumbo seedlings of Wallflower 'Sugar Rush Purple Bicolour' F1'
After flowering leave the foliage to die back naturally if you want to reuse the bulbs.