Tulip 'Sarah Raven' and Tulip 'Menton' with Wallflower 'Sugar Rush Purple Bicolour' F1
In this mix
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Hardy Biennial (grown as a Hardy Annual), Hardy Perennial Bulb
- Border (Middle)
- Neutral - Alkaline
- April - May
- 60cm (24in)
- cheiri, Single Late, Lily flowered
- Common name
- Wallflower, Tulip
- Full Sun
- 25-30cm (10-12in)
- Don’t plant tulips until mid-late October. Plant pointy end up 10-15cm deep, 8cm apart in borders (less in containers). You can use a mycorrhizal Bulb Starter.
The most chic combination we had in the garden last spring, the statuesque coral pink tulip 'Menton' contrasted to a soft purple wallflower, with the deep glossy 'Sarah Raven' scattered through. As an added bonus these two are super-perennial tulips.This collection contains:
- 5 bulbs of Tulip 'Sarah Raven'
- 5 bulbs of Tulip 'Menton'
- 5 jumbo seedlings of Wallflower 'Sugar Rush Purple Bicolour' F1'
After flowering leave the foliage to die back naturally if you want to reuse the bulbs.