The Rossetti Dahlia Collection in a Gift Box (6 tubers)
In this collection
|Sow Under Cover|
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Border (Middle), Container Garden
- Acid, Alkaline, Chalky, Clay, Fertile, Neutral, Sandy
- July - November
- 1.2m (4ft)
- Decorative Group, Anemone Group
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Plant just under the soil surface, 75cm (30in) apart.
- Pot up undercover in spring, place somewhere light and frost-free and keep moist. Pinch out growing tips at 20cm and plant out after last frosts. Alternatively plant straight into the ground when the frosts are nearly over.
This gorgeously coloured, shapely and curvy collection of dahlias is beautifully packed and ready to give in our Sarah Raven gift box.
All dahlia flowers are edible, scatter their petals on salads for flavour, texture and colour.This collection contains 2 tubers each of:
- Dahlia 'Totally Tangerine'
- Dahlia 'Fairway Spur'
- Dahlia 'Bacardi'
Gift box measures L.33.5cm x W.22.5cm x H.11cm
Support with a stout stick, tie in every couple of weeks. In the south you can mulch deeply and overwinter them in the ground, alternatively, lift and overwinter your dahlias frost free undercover.