Scented Windowbox Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Container Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- June - October
- 30cm (12in)
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- 45cm (18in) - Trailing
This was a blow-away-incredible windowbox in the greenhouse last summer and autumn, with the heliotrope filling the whole space with that delicious, vanilla, cherry-pie scent and the calibrachoa and pelargonium tumbling curtains below, with the Maidenhair vine and euphorbia filling between. This is now an automatic repeat for us, year on year. In some of our whopper window-boxes, we even added the white ivy-leaved pelargonium too.This collection contains:
- 1 x 9cm pot of Heliotropium arborescens 'Reva'
- 1 x 9cm pot of Calibrachoa 'Double Can-Can White Improved'
- 1 x 9cm pot of Euphorbia hypericifolia 'Diamond Frost'
- 2 x 9cm pots of Muehlenbeckia complexa 'Minero'
- 1 x 9cm pot of Pelargonium 'Viletta White' (Ivy)
With the limited depth of our windowbox, we fed this once a week with liquid seaweed fertiliser from mid summer, upping that to double and then triple strength through the autumn. In its sheltered spot, it looked good into November.