Scented Indoor Narcissus Collection in a Gift Box (15 bulbs)
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Fertile, Neutral
- Once shoots are 4-5cm tall bring them inside the house, 'Ziva' should flower first in about 4-6 weeks followed a couple of weeks later by 'Avalanche' and 'Cragford'.
- 45cm (18in)
- Plant the bulbs just below the soil surface, pointy end up with 5-8cm (2-3in) between each bulb.
Our bestselling, highly fragrant indoor narcissi collection, packed in a beautiful Sarah Raven gift box, ready to give to your gardening family and friends.This collection includes 5 bulbs each of:
- Narcissus papyraceus 'Ziva' (Forcing)
- Narcissus 'Cragford' (Forcing)
- Narcissus 'Avalanche' (Forcing)
After planting, store them somewhere cool, like a garage, and move them inside the house once the shoots are 4-5cm tall. Use a decorative nest of twigs as support as they grow to keep them from flopping.