Purple Pot Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Container Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- June - November
- 45cm (18in)
- Full Sun
- 20-25cm (8-10in)
I don't know how to effuse enough about this purple pot collection. Dead-headed two or three times through the season, this looked full of beans and abundance until the depths of winter last year.
I just can't more highly recommend this scented, knock-out trio.The seedling and young plant collection contains:
- 5 or 10 young plants of Heliotropium arborescens 'Midnight Sky'
- 5 or 10 seedlings of Lavandula multifida 'Spanish Eyes'
- 5 or 10 seedlings of Phlox drummondii '21st Century Blue' F1
- Heliotropium arborescens 'Midnight Sky'
- Lavandula multifida 'Spanish Eyes'
- Phlox drummondii '21st Century Blue' F1
Keep moist until established and apply a liquid feed fortnightly through the summer. Deadhead flowers regularly to encourage repeat flowering all summer long.