Mid Handled Tools
(You save )
In this mix
Give your favourite gardener one or two of these to make quick work of tricky jobs. Well made, stainless steel tools wit…
Give your favourite gardener one or two of these to make quick work of tricky jobs. Well made, stainless steel tools with solid ash handles and leather hanging strap.Choose from:
- Onion Hoe – L.68cm. A hand-held hoe with a longer reach for beds and borders.
- Weed Fork – L.71cm. Excellent for breaking up soil and weeding.
- Transplant Trowel – L.71cm. A narrow blade makes this ideal for planting out and removing weeds from tight spaces.
- Cultivator – L.68cm. The ultimate hand held weeder with three arrow-head tines.
- Trowel – L.71cm. A must-have for all general planting and digging jobs.
- Dandelion Weeder – L.72cm. Good for removing all tap root weeds from borders and paths.
- Lightweight. Approx. 500g
- Ash wood handle
Caring for your tools:
- After use, tools should always be cleaned to remove any sap and debris, then dried and oiled where necessary, as part of a regular maintenance plan.
- If you find your tools have rusted, distilled vinegar and aluminium foil can be used to easily remove this.
- We recommend storing all tools in a dry place.
- Don’t forget pruning tools will need sharpening periodically.