Grow Your Own Superfood Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Kitchen Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- 1.5m (5ft)
- Moist but Well-drained
- 5 packets of seed
- Full Sun
- Please refer to individual product information.
- Beetroot can be sown direct, the rest should be started off in pots and planted out once they are large enough. Squash and tomatoes are tender and should not go out until all risk of frost is passed.
While writing my book, Good Good Food, I aimed to distil down the veg I grow to the super-nutritious, bumper healthy. That's what you've got here – beetroot, kale, broccoli, butternut squash and Indigo Rose tomatoes, containing the anti-oxidant pigment Anthocyanin (so good for brain health), as well as the usual valuable Lycopene. These are all easy-to-grow, back garden Superfoods.
This collection contains:
- 1 seed packet or 20 seedlings of Beetroot 'Boltardy'
- 1 seed packet or 5 seedlings of Broccoli 'Brokali Apollo' F1
- 1 seed packet or 5 seedlings of Kale 'Curly Scarlet'
- 1 seed packet or 2 seedlings of Squash 'Early Butternut'
- 1 seed packet or 3 seedlings of Tomato 'Indigo Rose'
Please refer to individual product information