Edible PowerDaisy Collection
(You save )
In this collection
- Cutting Garden, Kitchen Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- June - August
- 45cm (18in)
- Common name
- English Marigold, Cornflower
- Full Sun
- 30cm (12in)
There’s something rather wonderful about a perennial marigold with apparently total mildew resistance. The small flowers, on short stems make this an ideal edible flower like no other.This collection contains:
- 1 young plant of Calendula 'PowerDaisy Sunny'
- 2 young plants of Calendula 'PowerDaisy Sunray'
- 2 young plants of Calendula 'PowerDaisy Tango'
Water regularly until established. Keep picking or deadhead to ensure flowers until the first frosts. For stronger plants sow in autumn and over winter. Great for cut flowers and growing in the border or pots.