In this mix
|Sow Under Cover|
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Tender Perennial Tuber
- Back, Middle
- Acid, Chalky, Fertile, Neutral
- July - November
- 70cm (28in)
- Semi-Cactus Group
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Plant 30cm (12in) deep, 75cm (30in) apart.
Dahlia 'Tamburo' has beautiful velvet flowers, half the size of Dahlia 'Chat Noir' but with the same mad and wonderful shape. This variety is perfect for flower arranging and looks incredible in a pot.
- are first class, healthy tubers – the largest and best you can buy.
- come with full planting, spacing and cultivating instructions for beginner gardeners
- tubers should be potted up when they arrive and be kept in a light, frost-free place until the frosts are over and then be planted into the garden.
Support with a stout stick, tie in every couple of weeks. In the south you can mulch deeply and overwinter them in the ground.