Dahlia 'Shooting Star'
In this mix
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Tender Perennial Tuber
- Border (Middle)
- Acid, Chalky, Fertile, Neutral
- July - November
- 1m (3ft 3in)
- Semi-cactus Group
- Common name
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Plant just under the soil surface, 75cm (30in) apart.
Bear with me on this one – it looks marvellous with whites and creams, giving an all-important touch of contrast.
- are first class, healthy tubers – the largest and best you can buy.
- come with full planting, spacing and cultivating instructions for beginner gardeners
- tubers should be potted up when they arrive and be kept in a light, frost-free place until the frosts are over and then be planted into the garden.
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive hessian sack, with ribbon and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.