In this mix
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Tender Perennial Tuber
- Acid, Chalky, Fertile, Neutral
- July - November
- 90cm (36in)
- Single-flowered Group
- Common name
- Moist but Well-drained
- Full Sun
- Plant just under the soil surface, 75cm (30in) apart.
Dahlia 'Juliet' has large, pretty, single flowers, good enough on their own, but fantastic in contrast to the fine black leaves.
A truly lovely brand new dahlia, which like 'Rosamunde' is excellent for planting in a mixed border with shrubs and herbaceous perennials.
- are first class, healthy tubers – the largest and best you can buy.
- come with full planting, spacing and cultivating instructions for beginner gardeners
- tubers should be potted up when they arrive and be kept in a light, frost-free place until the frosts are over and then be planted into the garden.
Support with a stout stick, tie in every couple of weeks. In the south you can mulch deeply and overwinter them in the ground, alternatively, lift and overwinter your dahlias frost free undercover.