Bumper Osteospermum Container Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Container Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- June - October
- 30cm (12in)
- 10 x 9cm pots
- Full Sun
Oh how I love an osteo and that’s why I had one plant of each running down the table outside my kitchen all last summer. It’s baking hot there and pretty exposed, but these tough, drought tolerant plants put up with it, thrived, looked flowery, colourful and gorgeous.
This collection contains 2 plants each of:
- Osteospermum 'Serenity Red'
- Osteospermum 'Serenity Rose Magic'
- Osteospermum 'Erato Compact Blue'
- Osteospermum 'FlowerPower Purple Sun'
- Osteospermum '3D Banana Shake'
Water and deadhead as often as you can and start a weekly feed after about a month. The plants will need protection from early frosts, so keep somewhere frost-free at night in spring.