Blue Pink & Silver Pot Collection
In this collection
|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- Container Garden
- Broad Tolerance
- June - November
- 45cm (18in)
- Full Sun
- 15cm (6in) - Trailing
This trio of flowers dominates its place with incredible, long-lasting drama, right through summer into late autumn.
You'd be hard pushed to find a better combination. With the pelargonium you've got the scent too.
The young plant/rooted cutting collection contains:
- 3 or 6 rooted cuttings of Anagallis monellii 'Sky Lover'
- 5 or 10 rooted cuttings of Argyranthemum frutescens 'Grandaisy Deep Red' - Note, the flowers fade over time giving you the multi tones.
- 1 or 2 young plants of Pelargonium 'Attar of Roses'
The 9cm pot collection contains 3 plants each of:
- Anagallis monellii 'Sky Lover'
- Argyranthemum frutescens 'Grandaisy Deep Red'
- Pelargonium 'Attar of Roses'
Keep moist until established and apply a liquid feed fortnightly through the summer. Deadhead flowers regularly to encourage repeat flowering all summer long.