|Direct Sow/ Plant Out|
- In Grass
- Broad Tolerance
- May - June
- 90cm (36in)
- 35 bulbs
- Full Sun
- Plant 15cm (6in) deep, 20cm (8in) apart.
- Plant 15cm (6in) deep, 20cm (8in) apart or more. These are perennial and long-lasting so plant them somewhere permanent.
I think many of us like the idea of alliums in long grass – as you might see in the wild on a Cretan hillside.
All these flower reliably in turf and return year on year, giving you a flowery swathe for a long season. You could preceed these with >a href="https://www.sarahraven.com/products/narcissus-actaea">Narcissus poeticus, Narcissus 'Cheerfulness' and Camassia leichtlinii 'Caerulea' to extend the season.
This collection contains:
- 15 bulbs of Allium nigrum
- 10 bulbs of Allium atropurpureum
- 5 bulbs of Allium nigrum 'Pink Jewel'
- 5 bulbs of Allium x cristophii 'Mercurius'
This can be gift wrapped in our exclusive hessian sack, with ribbon and a Sarah Raven gift card. You will be able to add this to your basket once you begin the checkout process. To add a gift message to your order, simply fill out the details at the delivery stage of the checkout.
Please note: only items which are showing ‘in stock’ can be gift wrapped.
Removing the foliage once it becomes tatty doesn't appear to affect the bulbs.