Dress up your mantelpiece or dresser with everlasting foliage and beautiful decorations. Use this as a great decorating idea for autumn, as well as Christmas.
You will need:
- Acorn and Berry Garland
- Antiqued Christmas Bells
- Set of 3 Gold Bud Vases
- Green Hyacinth Vase
- Set of 3 mixed colour Ball Candles
How to Get the Look
- Run the garland across the mantelpiece, bending it into gentle curves (don’t pull it too straight) so it looks natural.
- Gather some small branches from the garden and arrange them loosely in the hyacinth vase.
- Hang the antiqued Christmas bells on the branches, then place it where you’d like it on the mantelpiece.
- Pick a few stems of seasonal flowers – black hellebores look fantastic – for the bud vases.
- Place the candles and bud vases in between the curves of the garland and around the branch arrangement.