You're currently on:
For those of us who like a jolly, bright mix of colours, sow this combination including zinnias, cosmos, malopes, and much more, lots of traditional cottage garden favourites which will flower together not just for weeks but months.
- General Height: 60cm (2ft)
- Sow: April-June
- Mix of hardy and half - hardy annuals
- 6g of seed to cover an area of 1sq metre, 12g covers an area of 2sq metres
- Full soil preparation and sowing instructions will be sent out with this packet of seed.
- Flowers 12 weeks after sowing