You're currently on:
If you know someone who wants to start growing veg for the first time, this is the set to buy to give them confidence and inspiration. The easiest, most productive, tasty vegetables, salads and herbs to get you growing your own food.
Beginners veg collection includes 10 packets of seed, growing instructions and sowing chart in a presentation tin:
- Bean French 'Blue Lake Climbing' - the best flavoured climbing French bean
- Bean Runner 'Polestar' - amazing runner bean, stringless, tasty and tender
- Carrot 'Early Nantes' - sweet and tasty early cropping carrot with short roots
- Cucumber 'La Diva' - delicious, miniature cucumbers for growing inside or out
- Lettuce 'Green Oak Leaf' (organic) - the best ever cut-and-come-again lettuce which produces for months at a stretch
- Parsley 'Gigante di Napoli' - the best flavoured parsley of all
- Courgette 'Romanesco' - a wonderful courgette with characteristic ribs down the fruit.
- Spinach 'Medania' - as a baby leaf salad or fully grown, this has the best flavour and texture of any spinach I know and is slow to bolt
- Sweetcorn 'Sweet Nugget' - crunchy, sweet and delicious and easy to grow
- Tomato 'Sungold' - sweet cherry tomato, for eating whole and raw and for making sauces and soups
- Exclusive to Sarah Raven's Kitchen & Garden
Please note: these are not available for delivery outside of the UK.
For more information and advice, please read Sarah's article on how to start a vegetable garden from scratch.